Do you have a passion for help people?
Mbridge is always on the lookout for like-minded individuals and organizations who share our passion for helping people realize their Canadian dreams.
Join our team
We are always looking for people with enthusiasm to join our team. Please don’t feel hesitate to send us your resume and qualifications if you feel that you are the right fit to our hiring position.
we are currently looking for full-time or part-time Sales Coordinators to work in our Markham office or work remotely.
- Cold calling potential Canadian employers who are looking for qualified employees either in Canada or other counties through multiple job seeking websites—Job bank; Indeed; Facebook; LinkedIn etc.
- Find and pre-interview potential clients to fulfill job positions for immigration purpose.
- Contact with clients to arrange interviews with prospective employers.
- Negotiate immigration service agreement with clients followed by service fee and payment methods using unified templates provided by company.
- Help our business partners to place their qualified immigration clients to our vacant job positions.
- Use Zoom meeting to meet clients face to face.
- Contact with employers to find out how satisfied with our placements.
- Collect clients’ detail personal information for immigration process.
- Cooperate with the immigration team to meet clients’ different immigration pathways.
- Responds to new prospect inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain up-to-date employers and clients tracking system.
- Track recruiting progress
- Execute Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, email campaigns and other social media marketing to maximize recruitment efforts.
- Provide sale performance reports to manager on weekly basis.
- Fluent English language in oral expression, writing skill and listening.
- Second Foreign languages are welcomed.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A can do, self-starter attitude.
- Highly developed communication (verbal and written) and listening skills - ability to adjust communication styles and deal with clients sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally always.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-performance culture.
- A positive, engaged, and collaborative team player.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume to Alex.Xu@mbridge.ca
Partner with Us
A partnership to us means combined and increased impact, innovation or influence.
Our ability to work at scale with partners places us in a unique position to develop new thinking. We work with our partners to find innovative solutions to challenges, whether at a country or international level, leveraging our global networks, expertise, and trust to help them achieve their goals.